Chincoteague Bay Trails End Association Inc.
Policy for Records Inspections and Cost Schedule
- In accordance with 55-510(D) of the Code of Virginia, prior to providing copies of any books and records to a member of the Association who requested the same in accordance with the provisions of 55-510 and §13.1-801 et seq. of the Code of Virginia, as amended, the Association shall impose and collect a charge for both of the following:
For the labor costs associated with the Association’s employees and/or agents complying with such copying and production:
Office worker labor and overhead at $16.00 per hour.
Management labor and overhead at $27.00 per hour (Labor charges will be billed in 30 minutes intervals).
For the cost of materials, 25 cents per page, for the cost of black and white copies, and 95 cents per page, for the cost of color copies. Copies of documents larger in width and/or length than standard (8 Yi x 11) copy paper and/or legal-sized paper shall be charged at a rate that shall be determined by the Association in its discretion, but in no case shall the rate be greater than the actual copying cost thereof.
For faxing pages, $1.00 for the first two pages, $2.00 for up to five pages, and 50 cents for each page after five pages.
- This cost schedule shall apply equally to all members of the Association in good standing and shall be provided to a requesting member at the time a request is made.
- All applications must clearly state the purpose for which the information is requested.
- Copies of information from the owners file will charged $0.25 per page to cover both labor and materials.
- This policy will be effective immediately.